Friday, September 19, 2008

Trying to Get the Mojo Back

This week at work has been completely draining, emotionally and physically. I won't go into the drama, but I'm happy to say that the worst is over and we can go on with our day to day operations again. UGH.

Tonight, I just wanted to spend a little time alone with my stamps, without anyone coming in to demand anything from me. DH and I had dinner and watched a movie, then I had some time to play. I made this card for CPS #82. There are certain sketches I copy down each week, and this is one of them.
I stamped the flower row from A Little Bit of Happiness and colored it with my Prismacolor pencils, then blended. Using my circle and scalloped circle Nestabilities, I cut out parts of the images and layered them on Certainly Celery and orange (Bazzil, but not sure of color name). The DP is We R Memory Keepers White Out collection, Explore - Roam. The felt rick rack is from Wal-Mart and I don't remember where the velvet rick rack is from. The base is a 6x6 Certainly Celery sheet, folded in half.

Well, I'm off to bed. Tomorrow morning I am meeting my walking partner at 7:00 and we'll see how many miles we can cover by 10:30. Have a good night. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Great Job with the sketch. I love the flower stamp! Sorry to hear you had drama at work:( Hope things are back to normal!

Hope the rest of weekend is a great one!