Saturday, October 3, 2009

Howdy, Birthday Boy!


Every Friday I see the No Time To Stamp challenge and every week slips away before I can tackle it. Yesterday, though, I was in need of a birthday card for a party in the afternoon, and it was a perfect challenge. This week was to use letters or numbers on your card. Since the birthday party was for a boy turning 6, I went with that. The cowboy Billy is from Pink Cat Studios and I tried to glue the twine around the 6 to make it look like he was roping it in. And you can't see in the photo, but I used a glitter pen to monogram a "J" on his belt buckle. The number is a piece of Tim Holtz grungeboard inked with a Cat's Eye in Rouge and blinged with Stickles.
We had a great time at the party and look forward to the next one. We have a busy fall birthday season around here with DS's friends! Hope you are enjoying your Sunday and got some cards done for WCMD yesterday! Thanks for looking!

No comments: