Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wreath with Nestabilities!



I am almost done with my Christmas cards for this year. The goal is always to have them mailed out by the end of the first week of December. I think I will make it! I only have about 15-20 more to make. This year, I didn't mass produce one design. Instead, I'm making 6-8 of various designs as I try to use every Christmas stamp set that I have. A few were still left out, and they are going to go in a giveaway pile. If I have not inked them up in 3+ years, I think it's time to say goodbye to them!

This card is very simple. I used my Scalloped Circle Nesties and the Inverted Scalloped Circle Nesties to make a wreath. Then I ran it through with the Evergreen embossing folder by Sizzix. I love how it turned out! The sentiment is from Technique Tuesday. The ribbon is from my pile - I really have to start using ribbon to get rid of my huge collection!

Here is a closer photo of the wreath:



I'm off to pick up Carter from school and run Justin to the doc for allergy tests. Let's hope for good results! I always get antsy before a testing appointment. So hard not to get my hopes up that the results will be negative at last. Maybe this year?? Probably not, though...

I hope you are all knocking things off your to-do lists in preparation for this crazy time of year! Thanks for looking!

No comments: