Sunday, September 6, 2009

To My Enablers


I made these cards for my girlfriends, with whom I went on a shopping spree in July. It was a long awaited girls' weekend that we spent shopping, eating and chatting. Those weekends are so few and far between that we all relished it. With 8 kids between the 3 couples, you can imagine it's hard to get away! Never mind that we live in 3 different states :)

The bulk of our shopping took place at the outlets. Of course, I had to get something at Coach (two things actually). The sales were amazing and my favorite item was about half off. Therefore, so was the guilt at getting it! From the bag, I cut the strips of Coach paper and used the Bella stamp along with the Hanna Stamps sentiment to complete the card.

Our newest addition is 16 days old today. So far he has been sleeping, nursing, dirtying diapers and starting that routine all over again. It's so strange to have a newborn in the house again, we are all taking time to adjust. DS #1 started first grade last week, so it will be nice to settle into a routine this coming week. We hope! My mom has been here since Wednesday but goes home today and I will miss those extra hands. She has done all of my laundry for the past days and I feel spoiled... Thanks, MOM!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend and is enjoying the same beautiful weather we are enjoying here. Thanks for looking!

No comments: