Monday, August 23, 2010

Pretty Butterflies

I found more time for the craft room this week and was in the mood to make some simple pretty cards. I have a stash of punched butterflies that were a RAK and found this old Miss Elizabeth's paper from the dollar store from the same color family. All I had to do was trim the 12x12 sheet into 4 x 5 1/4 layers and mount those on a sheet of vanilla cs. The butterflies have pearls on them and are glued on the swirls. The sentiments are from MFT, stamped in Taken With Teal.

That's it. I'm still easing my way back into crafting. Justin started school Monday so Carter and I are trying to find our new routine. I am trying to wean him and had to shift his naps to accommodate picking up Justin from the bus stop, so it's been an interesting couple of days. We'll get there...

Hope you are all enjoying your Wednesday! Thanks for looking!

No comments: