Monday, November 8, 2010

Fall Hello



I made some fall cards that I will be sending out for Thanksgiving. We will be spending Thanksgiving week on vacation on San Diego, visiting the zoo, Legoland and some other fun places. We are not spending it with any family, and since Justin has the whole week off school, we decided to get away and relax a bit. The best part is that Justin has no idea we are going to Legoland and will be thrilled when we pull up to the park!

This card uses some scraps of Crate Paper that I had out and another rimmed tag that I've had forever and am trying to use up. There are only a few left, but they say "lucky" on them, so I guess I'll be making a few St. Patrick's Day cards with them in a few months. I'll be glad when they are all used up! I'm trying what we all do - not buy anything until some of my supplies are gone...

Have a good Monday. Thanks for looking!

No comments: