Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Simply Mocha Chica



CPS 207 is so fun this week! I have tons of ideas in my head for it. If only I had tons of time! This card did come together in a flash, using Mocha Chica papers and stamps from the Kim Hughes line of products from now-closed CHF. For those of you looking for a Kim Hughes fix, though, she has started her own stamp company, Paper Smooches! Such fun stuff she's come out with already :) I have a card using her one of her debut sets and will post in the next day or so. I'm still trying to decide if I love it or not.

Anyway, on this card, the bird and tree are paper pieced and all the square image panels are lightly sponged with Cool Caribbean ink. The green embellishments are Bella Dots that I got a couple Christmases ago from Stamping Bella. The other ink colors used here are Certainly Celery and Chocolate Chip. Have a good afternoon, and thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Lea L. said...

This is super cute! Great use of those Kim Hughes stamps! Great job with the CPS sketch this week! ♥♥♥