Friday, May 20, 2011

Belated Mother's Day Post

I had this card made and mailed to my mother-in-law on time, and it has been sitting in the Blogger drafts folder since. I feel like I don't have enough brain power to write a post by the time Carter goes down for his nap in the afternoon! When Justin was this age, we were just moving back to the States from Ireland and I found myself going back to work full-time. So I missed a large part of his terrible twos! Carter just tests me every day.

Anyway, this paper was in my scrap box and the sentiment is from CTMH. The butterfly is SU! Bliss and the ruffled ribbon is the last bit from my ribbon bits box. I hope she liked it!

Tomorrow, I am walking in the Great Strides walk for Cystic Fibrosis research. Would you consider making a donation to this great cause? Thanks in advance, and thanks for looking!

No comments: