Monday, January 16, 2012

Keeping Up With Challenges



I am determined this year to complete the sketches Jen posts on her blog, I {heart} to Stamp. Really, really determined! Here is a card using the January sketch, with some old papers from Heidi Grace designs. I know the patterns are all from the same collection, but I still have a hard time mixing patterns. If someone knows of an online class that teaches how to mix patterns, please let me know!! After letting this card sit a few days, I have to say that I do like it. I hope you do, too!

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Don't worry... I hate mixing patterns too. They are too difficult for me at times. :D Lovely card btw, fellow Melissa

Amy Sheffer said...

Your pattern combo is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at SFYTT! Hope to see you all year long!

Cindy Vernon said...

Good luck keeping up! I hope that you are still finding time to craft.