Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tagged Again!

I've been tagged for the 7 Things meme by Jamie, at Milk Allergy Mom. We share the same hobby - stamping; and also both deal with food allergies in our kiddoes. So here are the rules if you don't already know them:

The Rules for 7 Things:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

My 7 Things:

1. I love to garden, but I am a lazy gardener. At the beginning of the season, I am very excited to get things into the grounds, and can't wait for them to grow. But by mid-season, it's DH doing all the weeding and by the time I get around to picking the zucchini, they are the size of baseball bats!
2. Related to gardening, I am afraid of bees! I had a nightmare as a child in which all I could see were bees, and since then, I freak out if one comes near me. I try to be less reactive, especially with DS around, but it's a reflex.
3. When DH is out of town, I stay up waaaaaaaaaay to late, puttering in my stamp room and reading. When he is home, I feel like I have to adhere to a "reasonable" bedtime.
4. I eat way too much chocolate at work! My boss keeps a jar stocked with all kinds of chocolate on his desk, and I find excuses to visit his office so I can get a fix! It's a good thing his office is all the way across the library from mine...
5. I am very cheap! I'll spring for quality chocolate, or a nice dinner out (or stamping supplies), but for the day-to-day stuff, I cut coupons, look for sales and hate to pay full price for anything!
6. My favorite pizza toppings are eggplant and pepperoni! We get it every Friday night.
7. My favorite part of blogging is meeting so many people with similar interests!

I am going to propose that anyone who has not been tagged and wants to share their 7 Things are welcome to consider themselves tagged by me. I'll be back later with a card. Meanwhile, thanks for looking!

No comments: