Tuesday, October 21, 2008

18 Days of Angelosity - Day One

Angel is celebrating the weeks leading to her birthday again with a great series of events! You can be entered each day to win her rainbow basket of goodies! How fabulous is that set of prizes already?? Go check it out: Day One's challenge!

Here's my card to go with the sketch. I have had this little set from Inkadinkadoo for a while, and haven't had the opportunity to use it. Last night, I inked it up and had lots of fun. I love the hands on hips attitude of the girl. And it was fun to color her treats :) I used my Bic Mark-It markers and some dp from Marcella K, mounted on Groovy Guava cardstock. The layers are Certainly Celery. The sentiment says "Why are the best things in life either bad for you or fattening?"

Well, time to scoot off to work. Have a good day and Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Angel said...

SO COOL! And you are my first participant. Guess what? That wins you a prize! Send me your address!!!
Prizes all the way along this game.... you're the first!