Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Spring!

Can you believe it's finally here? DS has been so excited for the first day of Spring, and we woke up to snow falling. Luckily, it's not sticking and should be stopping soon, but what a sight!



Here's a spring-y card I made for Easter using my new Basic Grey papers. This is from the Sultry pad. Love their papers!! The tree image is from Unity Stamps and the sentiment is Clearly Impressed. The small flowers are from Prima and the rhinestone centers are from my stash, as is the ribbon. This tree has been on my desk since I ordered it months ago, and I finally had the chance to ink it up. I love it! This card will probably go to my grandparents.

Well, I'm off to start laundry and then stamp some. I'm thinking it's a good day for a pajama day and being creative. Since it's so gray and gloomy outside, I'll stay in with my toys and catch up on all the challenges I've missed over the past few months. Thanks for looking!

No comments: