Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Look! A Card!

Wow, it's been forever since I have had a new creation to post. We are headed to two birthday parties next weekend, though, so I thought I'd spend some time this morning getting back into the groove. It feels so good to be back in my craft room and feeling almost 100% normal. Except now my belly is going to start getting in the way!



I have a huge stack of images that have been sent to me in various RAKs. Some of my favorites are these Magnolias. The image is colored with watercolor pencils and mounted on scraps from my collection. The striped paper as well as the other background papers are from a Making Memories Travel pack from Target. The sentiment is from the Billy set by Pink Cat Studios and the twine was in my stash.

This is also my entry for the Show Us Your Sheetload for the March issue. I love that it is a square card, because I hardly ever make them.

Thanks for looking and thanks for sticking with me if you are here reading! Hopefully this is just the start of a new trend of more and more and more creating :)

2 comments:

Jami said...

love your card. The little cowboy is so cute.

Unknown said...

I love this image and the way you have added twine to the card has really capture the cowboy theme.

Linda x