Saturday, October 3, 2009

Mom, Cindy, Brenda, Kristin, Michelle - DON'T LOOK!


These thank you cards are in the mail to all the kind folks who sent us baby presents. It took forever to get them made between naps and nursing, but I do like how they ended up. I used Flopsey and paper pieced her with Delicate Dots dp from SU! The flowers are also paper pieced and the centers are sparkled up with Stickles. It's the same paper pack I used for the baby announcements and I have almost finished the whole pack!! One pack of paper down, many many more to go...

The sketch is actually from CPS last Sunday. It's a miracle that I actually finished a project with a sketch the same week it was posted. It's the little things that are making me happy now. I seem to have this irrational need to *get things done* during the day, which just doesn't happen with a new baby. But I can't let it go and it's making me crazy! It shouldn't take three days of planning to actually get the bills paid and mailed! Oh, well, the little Chunk o' Love is growing and is up to 10lbs 5oz at his 6-week checkup yesterday. He was 6lbs 9oz at birth! And I got my first real smile yesterday :)

I hope you all have a wonderful World Card Making Day. If the stars are aligned, I will get to create a bit later. At least to make a birthday card for a party this afternoon! Thanks for looking!

No comments: