Sunday, October 25, 2009

A Lost Cause-a-Bella


I sat down to make this card last night and realized that I have lost my Causabella stamp. I makes me crazy to think that I have lost anything, so I'm going to have to tear my room apart to look for her over the next week. But hey, it needs a good clean anyway! After I gave up the search last night and went to bed, I realized that I had a few sheets of the image stamped off, so got back to work today.

This card almost consolidates 2 challenges from the past week. Kerry's sketch from Three Clovers Designs, the Girlie theme from SCS Limited Supplies Challenge. {ETA: I just realized that the LSC was to use NO patterned paper unless it was made with stamps. So I'm not as far ahead of the game as I thought :(} The dp is from Perhaps by BG and the cardstocks are Pretty in Pink and Sahara Sand from SU! The hardware is also SU and the pearls are from my stash.

Since I've been making cards as needed lately (if I have the time), this one is headed out in the mail tomorrow to an aunt of mine who is undergoing radiation for breast cancer. Between DH's and my families, we have 3 aunts currently undergoing treatment for various cancers. Please keep them in your thoughts! We went from no family history to this in less than 6 weeks!

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. Carter is sleeping in his bouncy chair right now and I'm thanking him for taking a nap so I could play in my craft room! I took Justin to a "Touch-a-Truck" event this morning and we had fun while Carter hung out with Daddy. So this afternoon was a little time for ME! Imagine...

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Sue from Oregon said...

Love what you did with the sketch challenge...I need to get my hardware out...lovely addition! Thanks for the inspiration and joining us at 3CTC!