Sunday, December 27, 2009

Never Enough Thank You Cards


I still need to make a few Thank You cards for gifts we received for Carter's arrival, and he is 4 months old!! Not to mention the birthday Thank You cards for Justin and also the Christmas Thank You cards. I'll be busy over the next week while DH is home from work...

This one was a simple layout that I made a batch of cards with a while ago. I'll be going back to this layout and papers to make even more. The papers are from the Sale A Bration paper from SU! last winter. It matches the baby announcements I sent out for Carter. The sentiment stamp is from MFT, and the sentiment panels are cut with Nesties Labels.

I'm sad that this week I have not had a chance to create a card for the Techno Stamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch. I love the sketch, but have no time :( Tomorrow she will post a new one and I hope to get that one done!

I hope you all had a great holiday! We took down the tree today and almost all the presents are put away. It's nice to have our house getting back to normal. Thanks for looking!

No comments: