Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hip, Hippo-ray! and A Dilemma


My mom's dear friend just had her hip replaced, and this card went to her. She is recovering very well and is getting back to her old self quickly. I used the hippo from Pun Fun, and the dp is from the dollar store. The pearls are from my stash. It's getting to the point where I have so much stuff I no longer know who made it. I'm sure I'm not the only one with that problem, though. Am I??

I have a dilemma going on in my head, and maybe you readers can help me make a final decision. It is my wish to have a formal living room and a family room in my house, but we don't. What we do have is a living room that functions as a family room and two offices on the first floor. One of those offices is my beloved craft room, with great natural light and easily accessible to the rest of the house. Our basement is finished, but nobody likes to be down there alone (meaning Justin).

My thought is to sacrifice my craft room and convert it to a den-like family room, and move my crafting space to the basement. Who of you has a set-up in the basement? What kind of lighting do you have? We have only small windows and we have pretty good lighting, but it's not sunlight, you know what I mean? I have a feeling I'm going to do this in the end, but wanted to get some feedback from fellow crafters first. Thanks in advance for any insight you can share :) And thanks for looking!

No comments: