Friday, December 31, 2010

Sweet Baby Boy




My best friend just had her third baby - a boy. She has a boy the same age as Justin, a 2-year old daughter, and now a newborn boy. He is the cutest little thing and sadly I missed seeing him when I went home before Christmas because I was sick and didn't want to share my germs.

I did finally mail this card and some goodies for him, though, so I can post it here. This image was a RAK, and I don't even know what the name is. If you recognize it, give me a shout in the comments because it is just too darling!

The round panel is actually a coaster that I covered with the star dp. The curve of the moon was perfect for the circle, and the image is popped up a bit. The sentiment and rick rack die are from MFT. The little pearls are from Queen & Co.

I hope you all have a safe and happy New Year celebration. We actually hired a babysitter and are headed out to a neighborhood party. Thanks for looking!

No comments: