Sunday, July 20, 2008

Back to Reality...

We got back from vacation late last night, and we spent the day getting unpacked and putting the house back in order. Sadly, tomorrow brings a return to work. Hopefully in the evening I will have more stamp time than I did today. But here are some pics from our week. We went to the beach one day and had a blast, other days were spent lazing at my aunt's pool and relaxing at my mom's. Of course, we dragged DS shopping much to his chagrin. Saturday I worked a vendor/craft fair with my mom as a fundraiser for the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. DS was very excited to see DH's new toy when we arrived home. Here he is ready to go for a ride:

It was a good week - it's always hard to return to the reality of day-to-day life...

Thanks for looking!

No comments: