Monday, September 22, 2008

A Birthday Blast

I've mentioned previously how many birthdays we have in the month of September. You'd think I'd be glued to my stamping desk to crank them out (most are at the end of this week!), but I'm wiped out from last week at work still. And to top things off, I also was sick on Saturday after my practice walk. Ended up in bed for the day, unable to keep anything down. Sunday was spent catching up on laundry, etc. that I missed doing Saturday. You know how it goes!

This card is for DS's friend who is celebrating this weekend. I used the DCWV mat stack, and the Pun Fun stamp set. I added some star eyelets and punched the red panel with my star punch to let the silver (DCWV Metallic stack) show through. I colored the rocket with my Bic Mark It! markers and added some Spica glitter pen. The birthday sentiment is from Greetings 4 U.

OK, time to make more birthday cards. I hope you all had a good Monday and enjoyed the first day of FALL! Thanks for looking :)

No comments: