Thursday, September 4, 2008

I Want Candy!

I decided to take a break from making birthday cards and make a Halloween card. Please understand that Halloween is not my favorite holiday, but I felt the need to use all the cute Halloween stamps I bought last year and never used...For the layout, I used the Techno Stamper sketch 33 from this week. The main image is from Hambo. The candy corn line is a dollar stamp from the craft store, and the background "I want candy" is from Studio G that I picked up this week at the craft store. The ribbon was a RAK last year, and I used the Black Magic technique to color the main image and the candy corn. What fun! The main image is also colored over with my Spica Stardust pen and is popped up on foam tape.

I hope you like it and don't find it too bright. I hardly ever use orange, and against the black it is striking! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

MJ said...

Very cute. I love that candy stamp. Just darling with the I want candy background. Thanks for playing.