Thursday, April 30, 2009

Celebrate WT216


I decided to participate in some challenges this week, and here is today's. It's the SCS Ways to Use It challenge. This week, the challenge was to use Basic Black. I love how the color pops against a black background. The stamps is from Lexicon of Love and the paper is from a Story of Us pad I picked up a while ago. I don't even remember where I got it, but the papers are gorgeous mixes of black, vanilla, gray and blue. I colored the brads with a black Sharpie, since I only had silver ones. The flowers are from my stash and the ribbon is black silk from May Arts.

Since getting more organized in my craft room this week, I have noticed just how much stuff I have. I'm going to try not to bring anything new into the collection for a while. Hopefully I can whittle down the stuff over the next few months making baby announcements and thank you cards and such. Wish me luck! Thanks for looking!

No comments: