Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Lovely Holiday Wishes


Today's color challenge at SCS is Real Red, Basic Black, Old Olive and either white or vanilla as a neutral. Since I spent some time yesterday tidying up my craft room and rearranging, this morning it was ready for me to create. It was quite messy and now it's nice and clean. I even took a bookcase from upstairs and snuck it into my space. Now I have more things in reach of my chair.

I used the swiss dots Cuttlebug folder for the black layer, and stamped the image from Lovely As A Tree in Old Olive. I also inked the edges of the vanilla layer with OO. The sentiment is from Verve and I cut the circles with my Nestabilities. Since this is relatively flat and simple, I may be using it for my holiday card design this year. Imagine if I had all my holiday cards done by July! Yikes, then I could work on baby announcements :)

I'm off to meet some friends for lunch. Hope you are all having a good day. Thanks for looking!

No comments: