Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Birthday to Lexi

Monday is our niece's birthday, and I hope this makes it to her on time. She lives across the country from us and I have not been keeping up with the birthday card creation lately. Inspiration struck this morning, though, as I spied my jar of Prima daisies next to these large alphabet brads from Queen & Co. The sentiment is from Studio G and if you can make out the little bug on the leftmost flower, it is from Studio G also. The dp is from Making Memories, yellow layer from Bazzill and the base card is SU!



I am still getting adjusted to being at home. Finally I am feeling better (should be by now at 17 weeks!) and am developing a routine. Unfortunately, that routine includes at least one load of laundry a day and a couple other household chores. I'd rather do a litte bit each day and keep on top of things than spend a marathon day doing everything. How do you all do it?

Well, off to switch that daily laundry and take a lunch break. Hopefully I can get back to my desk later and create more. Tomorrow we are off for the weekend, so I won't be back to it till Monday night. Happy Easter to everyone and thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Great card- the flowers are really fun to look at. Plus who doesn't love having their name spelled out?