Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sweet 1st Birthday


Here is my card for this week's Techno Stamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge. It is Week 97! I didn't have time to get this card together before leaving for the Thanksgiving holiday, but it's been in my head all weekend!
The papers are from the DCWV Spring Stack and the number is a piece of Tim Holtz Grungeboard that I painted with acrylic paint and then sprinkled with glitter. The cupcake is from Party Hearty and the rick rack was in my stash.
Did anyone brave the Black Friday crowds? I don't have the energy to do that. Though I do love to shop the day after Christmas! Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

MJ said...

This is adorable. Love the ribbon and the mix of patterns. Thanks so much for playing along. Great job!

Allison Rankin said...

Love this...I have to make a card for Charlotte today and this is a super idea! Hmm...