Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Another Day Late...


I decided to do the Color Throwdown challenge this week, but lo and behold I didn't get it submitted by the Sunday deadline! Oh, to have my brain back would be nice. I failed to read that in their submission requirements. But I still like the card I made!

Mocha Chica supplies were still out on my desk, so I went with those, adding Old Olive ink and ribbon. The ladybug has two dots from Stamping Bella on her spots for some depth and the edges of the paper are punched, too. This card came together very quickly, and I love it!

Here's a question - have you submitted for a Paper Crafts contest? Should I, or is the competition too stiff? I'm itching to try a submission, but am holding back. Any advice is appreciated!!

Today is my day to catch up on laundry. Maybe I'll get to play later. I also have DH's birthday to prepare for on Sunday. Not enough time in the day!! Thanks for looking!

No comments: