Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's A Faux Party!


I made this for TLC262. The challenge was to make a shaped mat without using Nesties! Yikes! It has been AGES since I completed an SCS challenge, and posted something new to my gallery.

The image panel and mats are made with the Fiskars Upper Crest Border punch. I started with a 3.5" Kraft square, then a 3" green square, then a 2.5" white square. The cupcake is stamped with Soft Suede and Aquamarine (Cat's Eye). The sentiment is punched with the Word Window Punch, then mounted on a Modern Label punch, then mounted on a strip that was edged with the Fiskars punch again. I added Stickles to the cupcake top and candle flames. The Heidi Grace dp was on the top of my scrap pile from last week, so I grabbed that. It is from 2007 and probably not available any more, but is so pretty! I will get every last bit out of that one sheet - I have enough for one or two small cards left. Gift tags, maybe?

Have a good rest of the week! Thanks for looking!

No comments: