Thursday, January 13, 2011

Lovely Heart

I had the tiles of this stamped image already cut and on my desk, so I decided to put the card together. Otherwise, the pieces would have ended up in some box in my craft room and who knows when I'd ever find them again! I am really really REALLY trying to use up my stuff, and to get themed boxes of supplies together. That way, I can get at least one Christmas card made per week and not have to spend time searching for everything. How do you organize your supplies? By color, theme, holiday, etc?

The colors are Groovy Guava, white and Sahara Sand. I am almost out of Sahara Sand card stock and might need to order more... Here's another question - what white card stock do you use when using it for a card base? I like my card bases to be very sturdy, and I just don't think the SU! Whisper White is heavy enough.

Well, time to play with Carter. We did not go to the gym this morning because I am not feeling 100%, so we have free play time before nap. I hope you are all having a good day, and keeping warm if you are in the snowy regions!

Thanks for looking!

No comments: