Thursday, January 20, 2011

Take 2 of Moxie Fab Challenge

I got the right color combo this time! And, I am SO much happier with this card than the previous one :) I embossed the CHF Pretty Pattern backgrounder with clear EP onto a sheet of SU! gold card stock. It was my ONLY piece of gold, so what a relief that it looked how I wanted it to! I also stamped the same pattern onto the white flowers using Pink Pirouette ink. The pink ruffly ribbon is from my stash and the sentiment is from Verve. The small brads are Sprinkles from Queen & Co.
If you want to try this color combo for yourself, go to the Moxie Fab World Challenges! There are 6 challenges for the Color Inspiration for Card Makers special issue and it's fun to see what everyone comes up with. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Melissa! Thanks for entering the Metallics Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)