Monday, January 3, 2011

Thank You Cards from the Boys

These are the Thank You cards the boys will be sending out for all the goodies they got for Christmas. We also celebrated a birthday (Justin is 7?!?!?!), and had a visit from the tooth fairy this week. It's been busy! Tomorrow Justin returns to school and Carter and I will start frequenting the gym. I just hope he does well in the child care center there!
These are all made with Edwin Ski Clothes by Magnolia Stamps. He's so fun to paper piece. The first card uses some Pacific Point and Kraft, with a little white. I got the color combo from a Panera Bread bag after treating myself. The other two cards use some leftover Merry Days of Christmas paper from MME. I STILL haven't used it all up!
How many of you are back in the race today? DH had to return to work today after a full two weeks off! That means I'm solo with the kids after two weeks of having him home and I haven't even gotten around to making coffee yet.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: