Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hmmmmm...Not So Sure...


...About this card. I used the color combination from today at SCS, and the sketch from TechnoStamper. On paper, this card was much prettier to me. Perhaps its the background stamp? I tried the faux dry embossing, but it apparently doesn't work on black cardstock. It's the CHF Pretty Pattern backgrounder. The kraft was run through the Swiss Dots folder in the Cuttlebug. Ribbon is from Target's after-Christmas sale last year. Hardware on the flower center is from Queen and Co. Sentiment is All Year Cheer (SU!).

I'm going to leave it at that. Please decide for yourself whether or not to like this card. I'm still unsure, will make another judgement later. Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Elisabeth said...

I love it!! I like the knot coming throught the eyelet/grommet.

MJ said...

Hmm, kind of looks like the faux embossing worked in the picture. Some colors are much more obvious. I love the flowers on the squares. Looks great. Thanks for playing.

Annapurna said...

Actually when I enlarged the image, I could see the faux dry embossing on the right. I can't see it on the left.

Very nice layout.

Gorjuss Princess said...

I think this is a lovely card also, Keep up the good work xxx, Louise