Sunday, August 17, 2008

Blog Candy Winner!!

This weekend was another one that zipped right by. Started yesterday morning with a phone call - one of my employees was sick and wouldn't be able to work. There went my long to-do list, out the window! I had to go in to at least cover lunches, so my morning walking plans were scratched. In the afternoon, we promised a movie/popcorn date with DS, so we watched Happy Feet. Of course, he was petrified by the lion seal and the nasty birds, so it wasn't as much fun as it sounds.

Today, I had a table outside the local grocery store to raise funds for the Avon 2-Day Walk for Breast Cancer. People were VERY generous, and I made a large dent in the remaining funds I have to raise. Tonight I got to actually walk. Oh, and in between all this I had about 20 lbs of tomatoes sitting on my counter that needed attention before they took over the house. I still have a chicken to roast, and the day is not over yet. I'm ready for some relaxing, but is it possible to be too tired to stamp??

So now onto the news you're all waiting for. Thanks to all of you who participated in the blog candy drawing. I threw the names into a bowl and drew Wallflower as the winner. Wallflower, please contact me before Wednesday night so I can get the goodies to you. If I don't hear from the winner by Wednesday night (9pm EST), I will draw another winner!

Thanks for looking!

No comments: