Sunday, August 31, 2008

WT181 - Sharpen Up

Shame on me for not having a Fan Club membership over at Splitcoast Stampers. If so, I could add my photos on Sunday. I'll have to get these uploaded to my gallery tomorrow instead. Here are my card for the Ways To Use It Challenge from Thursday. I used Flaky Friends (new to me) and made some little 3x3 cards. The layout is from Sheetload of Cards Mini in July. Such a great little layout, I made 8 of these cards instead of 6, just because I could get that many pieces from some of my paper.Images are colored with my new Koh-i-Noor pencils, which I am loving! I thought I adored my Prismacolor pencils, but I (heart) these woodless color pencils. The laydown of color is so rich, it blends like a charm! The sentiment is from Everyday Flexible Phrases and the hardware is from Queen and Co.

This layout will definitely be used again in my quest to make Christmas tags. I've begun my Christmas cards - just stamping and coloring some images. How far have you gotten with your holiday cards??

We spent the afternoon at our neighbor's house, celebrating his birthday. Tomorrow my friend and I are aiming to walk 20 miles. We did 16 Saturday. I wasn't as sore as I thought I would be today. I am trying to get some playtime in before turning in tonight. Have a good night. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Rachel Webber said...

Wow, these are really fab cards - I'm trying to start my Christmas card collection too, but each card seems to take ages to come together