Sunday, July 26, 2009

Baby Girl Apron Card



This week, my mom's neighbor's daughter had a baby girl. It is her first, and the first grandchild, so everyone is very excited to welcome Alyssa to the world. I used MJ's Techno Stamper Monday Lunchtime Challenge, which was to make an apron card, to make this card for the new grandparents. The template is from Sweet and Sassy Notes and you can find it HERE. I used some Pink Pirouette cs as a base, and added some CTMH dp. The pocket is made from a scrap of brown, and I added some Prima flowers to it. The ribbon is from American Crafts and and says "baby girl" in brown and pink. The little tag in the pocket is sponged with Pink Pirouette and the "congrats" is from MFT, stamped in Close to Cocoa. The ribbon on the tag is also American Crafts.

Hopefully this week I'll have more stamping mojo, as I have lots of cards to make between upcoming babies, birthdays, anniversaries and my own Christmas cards to make. Wishing you all a great week ahead! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

MJ said...

How adorable this is. I love the pattern, great job on this challenge. Thanks so much for playing along.