Monday, July 13, 2009

Gerber Inpired CAS23


This week's CAS challenge is to choose an image from Art.com and use it as inspiration. Here's the image I chose: Three Gerberas. Of all the challenges posted in a week, this is one of my favorites of all. The base of my card is Kraft, and the green layer is a sheet of Making Memories from a Christmas dp pack. The flower stamp is unknown, and I know it's not really a gerber daisy, but it worked! The colors are Summer Sun, Cameo Coral and Rose Red. The white panel is scored to make a frame and I also scored the Kraft layer on either side of the sentiment. The sentiment is from MFT.

Almost time to pick up DS from camp. Hopefully he'll want to craft later and I can get more done! Have a good afternoon and thanks for looking!

2 comments:

mudmaven said...

Love those daisies! ~chris

craftyrachel said...

Beautiful! I like those daisies, and the little sentiment is perfect.