Monday, July 27, 2009

Wedding Card, Take Two


Today, I've got some creative juices flowing! Yay!! So while DS was at camp this morning, I put together this wedding card. I used the Techno Stamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch #80. The papers are from Momenta called Story of Us. I found this pad at my local craft store a while ago on a super sale and love the patterns and colors. They are a black/gray/blue/cream color palette and include fleur de lis patterns, stripes, floral vines and this pattern with words. The swirl image is from a set of flourishes I have and it is accented with Liquid Pearls. Sentiment is MFT. I don't have any frilly wedding stamps, but like the look of this flourish with the pearl accents. It is also lacking ribbon, but I think it's ok. The couple is not really into frilly and are having a very simple outdoor reception. Too bad I will be too pregnant to travel to share the festivities!

Have a good week. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

MJ said...

Wow, what an elegant card. So pretty. Love the scalloped circle. Thanks for playing.