Saturday, January 16, 2010

Double Duty Project




Well, I finally had some time to spend in my stamp room while DH was home yesterday and this morning. I've had Valentine ideas floating through my head for weeks now, and I'm happy to be creating again! This set uses the Monday Lunchtime Sketch from Mary Jo at Techno Stamper, along with the Beloved Challenge from Joanne at Just a Little Something... Joanne's challenge was to use any of hte following: Pearls, Bling Bet by MFT, Pure Innocence Stamps by MFT, Machine Sewing or watercoloring. I recently bought Bling Bet and this was the perfect way to break it in. It is such a fun alpha set, with limitless things you can use to fill in the dots on the letters! I used Liquid Pearls to fill mine on both the card and the photo clip. The dp is from MFT, too. The sentiment on the Valentine card bottom is from Studio G and the tiny tag sentiment is an A Muse Sparkle Stamps set. For the letters on the photo clip, I clear embossed them on brown Bazzill stock to make them stand out a little more. It also gave them more structure and they stuck really well to the clip with some Tombo Mono Multi glue. Ribbons are from my stash.
I'm off to steal more time before DH leaves on another business trip. Enjoy the rest of the weekend and thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Lisa H. said...

oooo, really nice! love that alpha and the papers. cute stuff!

MJ said...

What a great project, I love the letters on the clip. Great job, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge!

Basement Stamper said...

Wow, great job, I love the letters & the liquid pearls.

Allison Rankin said...

Oh, I really like these! Especially the blinged up alpha!