Tuesday, January 12, 2010

More Thank Yous


I'm STILL behind on making Thank You cards. We are very lucky to have such loving and generous family and friends!! This one went out from Justin for a few more holiday/birthday gifts. I like this image (though don't know what company it's from) because it's not only for Christmas. Winter images are fun for more than Christmas!!

The layout is from the last issue of Sheetload of Cards. Papers are American Crafts and image is colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended. The snowflakes are from some snowflake confetti I bought a couple years ago - there are a TON of them in the package!

Things are going to get crazy around here over the next few weeks as DH starts to travel for work again. I think he's gone about 3 weeks over the next two months :(

I hope you are all doing well. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Melissa...he is great! Super coloring! Poopy about DH leaving...that sucks.