Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wall Art on the Cheap!







Here are some canvases that I made for Carter's room. I started these in July, so I don't know why it took me almost 6 months to complete them. The last steps were just to seal them and hang them. The hooks were already in the wall, even! But on New Year's Eve, I finished them...

So simple, but they look really cute on his wall, and match the brown, blue and green sheets we have in rotation in his room. I will have more to post in the days to come, as I get back into a routine. DH was off for the week between Christmas and New Year's and we just puttered around the house. New Year's Day I took Justin into NYC to go to the Museum of Natural History, which was amazing and exhausting. Now it's back to just me and Carter home during the day, and we are still working on a nap schedule.

I hope you are all having a Happy New Year so far :) Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Super...I have the same thing in mind for my kids' walls...we'll see when I get 'em done! So jealous of you being able to hop into NYC that way...hmm, one day!