Thursday, September 9, 2010

Merry Wishes


I finally broke down and ordered this little Pure Innocence cutie from MFT a few weeks ago. I love paper piecing her outfit!! For this card, I used some papers from the Basic Grey Olivia pad and some yummy ribbon and a scalloped card base that came with the MFT VIP kit last month. This paper pad is great for Christmas, too!

While trying to photograph the card, I realized that the stand for our mailbox is perfect. Since we have no neighbors yet, there is only our mailbox on the double stand. The lot is not sold yet, so I'll have my new spot for a while. I got the new Mac computer with Aperture for a photo program, and the learning curve is SO steep, it's going to take me a year to figure out how to edit photos and save them as the right file size. Seriously, I need more time in the day!

Hope you're having a happy Thursday. Thanks for looking!

No comments: