Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Thomas Kinkade Christmas, Day 3





I have close to 60 Christmas cards made already this year!!! YEAH!! That means I might have time to make some Thanksgiving cards. And get this - today I am putting 6 cards I have made into the mail for September birthdays and such. (pat on the back)

Later, if Carter takes a good nap, I will tackle the Color Throwdown for this week. I tried to get a little done with him up, but he just creates havoc in my stamp room. I make a big enough mess as it is, I don't need his help in that department. I also have to price a ton of things for our upcoming yard sale. I signed up for the community yard sale, only to realize that DH will be flying home from China that day. Should be interesting. At least Justin will be able to help!

Can you believe it's already Wednesday? Justin has gymnastics after school, so we are running all afternoon. I hope you are all having a good day. Thanks for looking!

No comments: