Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tackling the Techno Stamper Sketch!


It's been such a looooong time since I've gotten to play along with Mary Jo's Monday Lunchtime Sketch! Here is my attempt, using the French Script BG, I {heart} Hearts, and the Color Throwdown combo of Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, and River Rock. I don't love it, but I have another one in my head that I hope to set free later.

That's it for today. There's really not much to chat about. I did get out shopping a bit today and bought the boys some matching shirts for their holiday photos. I just have to book the photo session by the end of October and we'll be in good shape! Have a good rest of the week. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

MJ said...

The hearts are so fun, love how you placed them. Great card. Great colors too. So glad to have you play along this week. Thanks.

dpkennedy said...

Lovely design! Great job with these colors! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!