Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Clean and Simple Valentine

I made this Valentine using the Fall To Layout 121 from Clean and Simple Stamping. I covered the double-sided sticky heart with red flocking and used the Cuttlebug heart embossing folder. The sentiment is SU!

This was in the batch of Valentines I sent to OWH for the troops. I found a bunch of drafted posts in my Blogger account, so I will maybe get those finished up and scheduled for the rest of this week. Tonight and tomorrow we are supposed to get more snow and ice and I suspect tomorrow will be another snow day for Justin. Which translates into no stamping time for me!

I hope you are all staying warm during this crazy winter. Thank goodness for blogs to surf through during these housebound days :)

Thanks for looking!

No comments: