Friday, February 11, 2011

Why Did I Buy This Swap Card

I joined a swap recently on SCS. The theme was to use products that you had in your stash for more than one year and had never touched. I have plenty of those! I found this Imagination Station paper in Cayenne, Pic-nicky and Tomato Soup and paired it with some Kiwi Kiss cs. Ok, I have used the Kiwi Kiss before, but I have never inked up this stamp or used these embroidery floss colors. The eyelets were also deep in the stash, and I found the little Thank You stamp in a binder I have of dollar stamps.

The layout is from OWH Stars and Stamps blog. I was skeptical about this card as I was putting it together, but in the end I like it! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Julie said...

It's adorable! I love it when I dig out old stuff and surprise myself with it. Thanks for joining us at the OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!