Saturday, February 19, 2011

Playing With Markers



This card is for the Moxie Fab World Stamp It! Techniques week marker challenge. I don't have the budget for Copics, but I did get the SU! markers for Christmas. I love the brush tip, and the ability to color a stamp without worrying about masking and using the stamp-a-ma-jig! The base of this card is Very Vanilla, the frame and one mat is So Saffron, and the butterflies and smaller mat are Tempting Turquoise. I colored the floral silhouette stamp from Just Believe with Garden Green, So Saffron and Tempting Turquoise, then stamped it on vellum. I cut the window with the Deckled Rectangle Nesties and punched the butterflies with the Martha Stewart butterfly punch. If you can see on the background, I also stamped the same image in Versamark on the Vanilla. The sentiment is an epoxy sticker I found in a box of embellishments.



Our weather has turned from winter to summer, and we are enjoying 70-80 degree days here. It's time to get the garden planted! I hope you are all enjoying some good weather. Have a great weekend, and Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Melissa! Thanks for entering the Stamping with Markers challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)