Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Raindrop Kisses

Lately, I've been jotting down a bunch of sketches from the blogland to get me started when I finally have time to sit at my craft desk. This one is from Unscripted Sketches (#92). I love how simple it is, although I'm sure it could be dressed up much more if you wanted to. I always have trouble knowing how much more is too much more, so I always stop. One of these days, I'll make a shabby, vintage, busy card. Not today, though :)

The image is from Elzybells (I got a bunch of stuff when they were going out of business). I paper pieced her dress and the umbrella. DP is from a Spring Stack by DCWV that I've been chipping away at for about 3 or 4 years now. It NEVER ends!! Base is Pure Poppy. I even decorated the inside a tiny bit:



Sentiment is Elzybells again, and the hearts are from the SU! punch. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Angy said...

Awww, love it - so sweet! Thanks for creating with us at Unscripted Sketches.

dstandard said...

Such a sweet image and card! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

StephC said...

Adorable! Love the paper piecing. Great card. So glad you joined US this week!