Monday, January 28, 2008

Hanna Hanna Bo Banna...

Last week, I taught my son the Name Game song, and he goes around singing it every now and again. It's too funny. He sings all the time (not that he has a fabulous voice) and it just makes me smile to hear him. The other day the song of the day was "We're Coming To America." Now I KNOW he didn't hear that on the radio station I listen to!!

Friday night I participated in some challenges over on the SCS Hanna Stamps forum. There was a color combination and a sketch challenge. You can see them here and here. It was fun - those Hannas are so fun to paper piece and there are new ones coming Friday!!
I posted my sketch challenge card below (the race car birthday), but here is the color challenge. The base is a teal textured cs, dp is Deja Views Wedding, Faded Paisley. Stamps sets are the But I Need It and Tis the Season. Hanna's skirt and the bag are paper pieced, the rest of the images are colored with Prismacolors and blended. Personally, I love this card, and think it might be one of my best. That could be all the caffeine and sugar I've had today muddying my brain, though. Go ahead and leave a comment if you think I'm delusional, I won't be offended.

This card also qualifies for an extra Bingo number in Barb's game. No luck today. Must submit more for tomorrow! Off to stamp a bit before turning in early. Caffeine and sugar are going to wear off soon, I can feel it... Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

BarbK said...

I love this stamp and must have it. Great colours, Melissa. TFS.