Here's the card. Of course, bad stamper that I am, I don't have the proper name for the DP. It's some that I won in a blog candy along the way. The ribbon is from Target dollar spot. Image is colored with Prismacolors and blended. Oh, and I used my new Spellbinders oval dies to mat the main image. Can't wait to get more shapes!
I have to give a little commercial for the adhesive I used on this project. UHU was giving away samples of the new Scrapbooker's Glue Pen and that's the adhesive I used. Go and get yourself a sample if they are still available. This stuff is STICKY! The tip is slanted to give smooth application and the adhesive has "less liquid and more glue ingredients than ordinary liquid glues." Since I'm always afraid my creations will fall apart, I am very liberal with adhesive. I was a little more conservative applying this new product, and let me tell you, this card is NOT falling apart!
Off to stamp more - it's a holiday and ds is at school, so the day is MINE :) Thanks for looking!