Tuesday, March 11, 2008

If I Blog Surf Less...

Does that mean I would have more time to stamp? I don't think so - I'd spend as much time trying to get inspired. And what fun is it to stamp in a vacuum? Isn't all the feedback part of the reason to blog?

Anyway, here is a Bella card I made a while back that has been sitting on my desk. It is PMSabella, perfect for me today. I would LOVE to be sitting with chips and chocolate, but we are going on vacation in a few weeks and I'm afraid nothing is going to fit me as it is!

She is colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended, and look how well the chair came out. I shaded her with a cool grey marker. The flowers are from Target's $1.00 spot, the brad is Making Memories in silver. The ribbon is American Crafts and the DP is from Miss Elizabeth's, found at the dollar store. Sentiment is from Studio G. It is all mounted on kraft, and the green and purple layers are scraps. You wouldn't believe the size of my scrap pile, even though I try to use it up all the time! I think the scraps multiply while we are sleeping... The Bella panel is mounted on foam tape.

I have been tagged! My first time. I will post in response to that one later tonight.
Keep an eye out for candy soon - I'm slowly approaching 5000 hits! Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Lesli said...

I really love that card - great coloring!!!

Wendy said...

What a cute card! I just love bella stamps. I have quite a few, some I haven't even used yet. I might just take another peek at them this weekend. Great colors!

Tracy K said...

I love the card. I wish that was me on that chair. Lol