Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spring Fever Continues!

This card layout began as Jen's Sketch For You To Try, but I changed it up a tiny bit. I lowered the circle tag so that the small images wouldn't be covered up. I used only 2 brads on the lower left corner. But it is a great sketch and you should go check it out. She posts a new one each Saturday.Denise's Spring Fever Challenge also continues at All Things Stamped. This is my entry for Day 4. Today we had to have a tag, some bling and the color red in our cards. My tag is the scalloped circle with the sentiment, which is from Studio G. The circle frame and the images are Lizzie Anne Designs, Celebration Frames and Celebrations. The paper is from my stash and was given to me, so I don't know the name. It might be CTMH. The base card is SU! Certainly Celery. My bling is the Stickles on the package ribbons and the pom pom of the hat, as well as the shiny red brads in the lower left corner. Originally, I had grand plans to make a pocket card with a beautiful tag inside, but I am so tired I couldn't execute it tonight. I still like this one, though, and think it would make a good masculine birthday card.

Can you believe that tomorrow is Friday already? Yikes! I have to get up super early to bring DH and DS to the airport. But that means I'll have time to play before going into work in the morning. How happy does that make me??????

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Denise Bryant (imchatty) said...

Very cute. I love the layout too. Thanks for playing and see you bright and early tomorrow. It will be easy.

Karen said...

This is really cute. You did a great job on this one.

Elisabeth said...

I love the colors! Very pretty and cute card!

Just Tracys Crafts said...

Nice card, love the three little images and the Gems touch.

Tracyx

Rosie said...

I really like your version and the thing is... what you saw inspired what you created so yay for you!!